Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

Ok, I'll say it.....

ghost_adventures_travelchannel_Image by Qimuktis via Flickr

Who thinks perhaps Paranormal Adventurers is getting a little wonky? A little goofy? I do. The last few episodes have been a little disappointing. A little too much tomfoolery going on for my taste. I used to think just looking at Zak Bagans was enough to keep me interested in the show but the last few episodes have fallen a little short of my expectations. Careful Paranormal Adventurers, this is how Ghost Hunters lost me..(like that is some great loss or something :p)

GoofyImage via WikipediaNow don't get me wrong, I like a little fun here and there but its starting to get a little goofy. I really think they got a little tipsy on one of their recent shows and it had less to do with finding evidence of spirits than it did with just finding liquid "spirits" if you know what I mean.  Get back to the business of ghost hunting fellows. We aren't paying exorbitant amounts of money to have the Travel Channel for nothing..

Beyond and Back, has caught my eye. The first episode I watched of this show was awesome! Did you catch it? Its on cable tv Entertainment On Demand (I think). This show blew me away. As did a few other new shows about the paranormal, including Celebrity Nightmares, and Ghost stories. I can think of worse ways to spend my evening than these shows. Now another show that has fizzled, Finding Bigfoot, started off with a bang, starting to fizzle. Hopefully I will be wrong because good paranormal shows are getting scarce, and then well, what would I write about? Hmm?

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Comments that are spam get deleted. For everyone else, thank you for taking time to give us your thoughts :-)

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...