Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

*******Planes, Trains and UFO's?

Ubiquitous Frequency Oscillation (UFO)Image via WikipediaWhats up there?
Ever since I was a young child, I have seen things in the sky that didn't quite add up. Now that I am an adult, I know some of them were merely planes, and satellites. However, there are still some memories that plague my mind today.
On a particular camping trip, I remember the tent my family had wasn't big enough to accommodate everyone comfortably. So my brother Troy and I opted to sleep in our car one night to see if it would be more comfortable. As the night progressed, we talked and really had a hard time sleeping. I remember looking out of the windshield up at the sky, when suddenly there was a bright object that hovered up in the sky beyond the tree tops. It then shot off and out of the distance. My brother and I both saw this "thing". Terrified we ran back down to the tent where our family was, and to this day, I am not sure if we ever told them what we saw.
Today I just have the faintest memory of the experience, and for most of my life, I believe I have blocked it out. Children tend to do this with information they can't process, or rationalize in their own frame of references. I do believe that would be one of several Unidentified Flying Objects I would see in my life.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are spam get deleted. For everyone else, thank you for taking time to give us your thoughts :-)

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...