Search This Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spirit Orbs: Closer to You than You Think!

OrbsImage via Wikipedia
Spirit Orbs… closer to you than you think!

Have you heard about spirit orbs? They are real. My sister and I have seen many pictures of these orbs. In 2004, my sister had a picture taken of her soon after the death of our brothers and father. Upon looking at the pictures, my sister noticed strange lights around her and behind her. This can not be explained.

I took a photograph of my mother in laws home. It was in a bedroom that is never used. They believe the room to be haunted so I jumped at the chance to take some photographs. A few days later I was going through the photos when I noticed an orb that was moving upwards… which would debunk a dust particle, which would be falling down.

Orbs are said to be the energy from spirits or ghosts. Some people who are in a little more tune to their surroundings may actually be able to see these orbs and not realize what they are! On many occasions, I will see spots of light out of the corners of my eyes. I have had my eyes checked numerous times, and the only problem I have are a few “floaters” in my field of vision, which is in no way similar to the little streaks or balls of light that I often see. Many people may be seeing these lights as well and just do not realize it. Hopefully this can shed some new light on the subject!


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are two main trains of thought regarding the cause of orbs in photos. One side of the fence says they are nothing more than dust particles, reflections, water droplets, lint, flakes of skin, etc. captured on film due to the flash of the camera or other light sources. Some photography experts claim that 85% to 95% of photographed orbs are created inadvertently by circumstances and weather conditions at the time of the flash.

    Orb photos have become so common that some 'ghost hunting organizations' are no longer accepting submissions of them, or specifying that only "exceptional" examples be presented.

    The other side of the fence says that they are the traveling form of a spirit or entity in its simplest state, or that there may be paranormal activity in the area.

    Here are a few things I always try to keep in mind:

    1) A bright orb is more likely to be real than a faded one. Orbs that are bright and/or show a vibrating effect within the photo are more likely to be real.

    2) Is the Orb especially bright or especially dense? This is because false Orb's are easily identified by the fact that they are very pale and/or they may be transparent. A true paranormal Orb will have depth and density, unlike a natural occurring Orb. I also change the settings on my camera and take two simultaneous photos. It takes one picture without flash, and then immediately one with flash, to see if the "bright" orb shows up on both photo's.

    3) Multiple orbs in a single photo are most likely dust, dirt, pollen, or moisture. Dust and moisture tend to cause an "overlapping" effect and these are not true Orbs.

    4) Is the Orb perfectly round in nature? If most of the time it's perfectly round then most likely it's the lens reflection because the lens has a tendency to make a perfectly round shape. A slightly round Orb (oval or oblong shape) is most likely a real Orb then a perfectly round one.

    5) Is it in motion? Orbs in motion can be a good sign it is a genuine Orb photo, especially if it shows a "trail." But be aware just because there is a trail doesn't necessarily mean it's a paranormal orb.

    6) Did I take a sequence of photos and do they all have the Orb in it in different locations?

    7) Do I have other strong correlating phenomena present such as a cold spot, abnormal EMF reading or other instrument, or even an eyewitness event?

    In my opinion, there are no "true" experts in ghost, spirit, or paranormal photography, however I believe we can discover ways to rule out the false photos, and we can then have a much better idea of which ones are genuine!

    ReplyDelete

Comments that are spam get deleted. For everyone else, thank you for taking time to give us your thoughts :-)

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...