Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

*******Unexplained Shadows

Ever sit in a room and feel like you are not alone? All of us have felt this way at different times. It seems like it happens more often after you have had a death in your family. I have had several incidences where shadows have crept around in my bedroom. Since the deaths of my two brothers and father in 2004, several unexplained things have occurred around me.

I often see shadows dart in and about my room. It is easy to tell when cars go by the window, and of course, the cars will reflect light. There are no trees in front of the window, so any shadow would be unexplained. I believe that these are the shadows of loved ones. It often occurs when I touched or moved something that belonged to my brother or father during that day.
An artist's impression of a shadow person.Image via WikipediaI have several personal items that belonged to them, and if I ever take them out to clean them or just move them, I can count on seeing a shadow that evening. Almost without fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are spam get deleted. For everyone else, thank you for taking time to give us your thoughts :-)

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...