Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

*******Premonition Dreams

John Lennon rehearses Give Peace A Chance by R...Image via WikipediaYou may have read a lot about dreams and premonitions, and I have only in my lifetime, briefly given them notice. However, there was a time in my life where dreams that held messages came to me fast and furious.

Why? Well I'm no expert but I will say this, I was deep into astrology at the time, studying it, and even doing friends and family members astrological charts. It was great fun but I think, some how, I opened myself up to something I did not expect.
There came a point and time where I had a series of what I call "recurring dreams" which played out every night for a straight week. The dreams were as follows:
 I'm wondering down hallways, brightly lit, yet blurry and fuzzy, as if I'm drugged or in a daze.
I have an overwhelming sense of death and doom.


John Lennon
Cover of John Lennon
Music is softly playing in the background, vaguely familiar, but no song I could tell you the name of.I only knew that it was very melancholy, and at the same time quite beautiful. I knew the voice. It sounded like John Lennon, but being that he really was before my time, "well, practically"..I didn't know what the name of the song was.In the morning, I would awaken in a deep state of unshakable, unmistakable depression. A pure sense of dread and doom. At the time I assumed that it must have meant something horrible was going to happen, "was I about to die?" Is this why I am walking through a hospital hallway?

On the seventh day, I did not have the dream. I woke up relieved that the dream that had been invading my life over the past week had finally given me peace and left. I went on about my daily routine, did the usual housework etc. Later that day I got a disturbing phone call. It was my 32 year old brother Troy. He was calling me from work, and had explained to me he had a tingling sensation running down his left arm. I knew the symptoms of a heart attack as my father had already had one. Immediately I told him to take two aspirins and I'd call my mom and dad to come take him to the hospital.
Well I called my parents, who I must say, were shockingly calm and nonchalant. No where near as startled as I was.

They came to my brothers place of work, picked him up and instead of taking him straight to the hospital were driving him home!!!!!!!!! Home was their house that was way out of town!! Since my brother had his car at work, he and my mother drove in his car,  and my dad drove in his truck. The worse possible thing imaginable happened, while Troy was driving the car, he suddenly just passed out, and not only that, he wasn't breathing. It was like he literally dropped dead. My mother some how managed to stop the car, and my father seeing they didn't continue following stopped and tried to resuscitate my brother. To no avail. An ambulance was summoned by a passing motorist and away to the hospital they fled where Troy, had arrived with no vitals, in essence, dead on arrival.

My father called me and told me I'd better come down to the hospital. All the way there, I cried and made the bargains a fearful person makes under such desperate times. Every mile I got closer to that hospital the more the dread and desperation, and despair became. My father greeted me as I walked up to the emergency entrance and broke down in my arms. I knew this was bad, this was very bad. We were brought into a special waiting room. A priest/pastor came in. Everything suggested the worse case scenario. We soon learned that my 32 year old brother had what they call  a Sudden Death Heart Attack. He remained in a coma for some time.

We didn't know how much brain damage he had suffered. In a few weeks he did waken, but had to remain in hospital for several weeks and was eventually transported to another hospital that dealt with heart problems specifically. For weeks there were many trips to the hospital, many walks down long brightly lit hospital aisles, in an emotional blur.
My dreams foretold of something to come, and so they had come to pass. The blessing was at this time, no one died, but someone came so close to dying that possibly the only way the dream could convey that was to make me sense death...oh and the song, that was playing in the background in my dream, I told you about earlier? Was none other than: John Lennon's, Number 9 Dream,
the phrase I kept hearing in my dream---

So long ago
Was it in a dream, was it just a dream?
I know, yes I know
Seemed so very real, it seemed so real to me

Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. That's really scary.. I have lots of Deja Vu moments sort of like that but nothing to do with anyone in harm. Its been happening a lot lately, like 4 times a week I find times where everything seems so familiar and it happens exactly like I remember. Its weird.. Lots of things that happen in this world are so unreal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link to the paranormal is a part of our brain called the right temporal lobe.
      http://www.mysteriousworldjlc.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-right-temporal-lobe-of-brain-is.html

      Delete
    2. We can relate to you Courtney have had those experiences too..

      Delete

Comments that are spam get deleted. For everyone else, thank you for taking time to give us your thoughts :-)

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...