Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

Finding Bigfoot: Well, not yet...

Sasquatch, the Legend of BigfootImage via Wikipedia

Darn it I hate to keep bashing Animal Planet's Finding Bigfoot, but geez, is it time for a new name? Like, Finding Bigfoot, Not. I have been watching the show, and as always hopeful that they run across anything that  even comes close to a Big foot, besides "Bobo."

The group leader, (Matt Moneymaker) thinks every noise he hears is a Big Foot and in the beginning, I was all about supporting his enthusiasm, regretfully that has since changed and now I am on the teams skeptic's side (Ranae Holland) more often than not. Thank goodness she is on the show because she may be the only voice of reason most of the time.  Sure the team finds a lot of eye witnesses, but let's face it, you can find an eye witness for almost anything. True?

So here's the big question I ask myself: Do I think Bigfoot exists? Well I have to look at things from my own perspective. Logic tells me no, there is no Big foot wandering in the vast regions of the world today. However, that being said, I am not 100 percent sure they never existed.
Frame 352 from the film, alleged to depict a f...Image via Wikipedia

The Patterson footage has always been intriguing to me. The problem is, we have not seen compelling footage that comes close to that in many many years leading me to believe they may possibly be extinct now. I would like to see, because I am an open minded sort, perhaps the introduction of some more less than conventional sources brought on the show of Finding Bigfoot.

I'd like to see them bring in psychic mediums for an investigation. Why not? If they are already going to ask the viewing public to stretch their mind, abandon a certain level of rationale, why not go the extra mile and try some psychic input? I'd watch that episode for curiosities sake alone, wouldn't you?














Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. We love watching "Finding Bigfoot". Living in Oregon we are believers. Curious why with the several references to the Squatch "urinating" why has noone obtained any specimens for research. How do we prove or disprove if we overlook this very obvious kind of evidence?
    OREGON BELIVERS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an excellent point!! I am really shocked that the field biologist of all people didn't jump on that evidence right away.

    ReplyDelete

Comments that are spam get deleted. For everyone else, thank you for taking time to give us your thoughts :-)

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...