Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Big foot in South Carolina?

Myrtle Beach in South CarolinaImage via Wikipedia
You know I have seen some hairy creatures in South Carolina, but most of them were people I dated. However, when I started researching Big foot sightings in South Carolina, I was surprised to see there was some stories floating around. I am just starting to research Big Foot sightings state by state, so in time I will dig up more. For now, I leave you with this link, and you can start reading along with me the stories that are out there. Additionally, I will be researching UFO's state by state. Stay tuned.

Check out this link:
Oh, and another interesting link here details the number of sightings in South Carolina, pretty interesting stuff!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are spam get deleted. For everyone else, thank you for taking time to give us your thoughts :-)

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...