Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What Emily Sees...

The story you are about to read below is a reader submitted true story. Enjoy.

Emily, reader submitted drawing
"Emily" as she now appears in dreams
Hello,
I have a story that I have to live with all my life, my name is, (anonymity requested) and this is my story. It all started when I was 5. I never really liked being around people I was always by myself or I would be with my imaginary friend Emily. For the longest time I thought Emily was real you know, like a little kid like me but by the time I was 7 she was still with me and I started to notice that she wasn't aging and that she was still the same when I asked her about it she only told me that "I will always be here for you Goggie, (A nickname she gave me and I gave her Em-Em) and together we shall be one."

I didn't understand what she meant by that cuz I was 7 duh, but after that I never saw her again (is what I thought). When I was around 12 or 13, I fell asleep and I had a strange dream I saw Emily and I was happy to see her when I asked her how come I couldn't see her anymore this is what she told me (once again ignoring my questions) "I am always with you Goggie no matter what, your special you may not have any knowledge of it yet but in time you shall know." Now I was 12 and I never really gave much thought to how Emily talked cuz I was younger and didn't really mind cuz I didn't understand, but now here I am 8 years later and I am finally realizing that Emily didn't talk the way me or anyone I knew did, so finally I asked her "Em-Em are you alive?" She just smiled and kissed my cheek (something she always did) and left as she did.

I woke up crying confused, I didn't know what she was talking about. I was also upset with Emily cuz (I thought) she left me. I never thought of myself as being special once again. I was confused. You know how you know something is real, and you tell someone but they don't believe you? That's how I felt the day after I turned 15. I still had that dream in my head, I even wrote it down. I also drew Emily a few times and the picture you see is the most recent one of Emily I had a dream about(three days ago). Anyway, it was after my 15th birthday I got home from a surprise party my friends had thrown me. I was tired so I went to bed and as I was sleeping I had the strangest dream. I was in my best friend's car and he was driving home, but he got hit by a truck and his car tumbled over he hit his head, broke his leg and his arm.

I woke up screaming and crying "He's hurting! He can't breath! He's hurting! He can't breath!" Was all I was yelling my sister was awake and trying to calm me down. I told her what happened and she said "Well call him and check," it was 5 am by now and he was always up at this time to get ready to go to school. I called him and he didn't answer so after I got ready for school I went to his house cuz no one had seen him. When I got there I asked his parents, they said they thought he was at my house so they decided to call the police, after school I went but to the house to check on what happened his mom was crying so his dad told me that the found him last night and took him to the hospital cuz he crashed with a truck and that he was lucky to be alive.

I burst into tears cuz I knew what had happened and I knew that he was ok (besides the broken arm and leg) but as soon as he got out of the hospital I told him everything about Emily and the dream about him. At first he thought I was joking but after I told him what street and how his car tumbled he knew I was telling him nothing but the truth, then he smiled at me like he knew what I was going through, then he told me that I was a "Third eye." I had the gift of seeing things when or before they happen. I was confused cuz I never believed in things like that so I asked him how he knew he said he is a "Seeker" and a "Telepath." I asked him where he got this and what is a "Telepath" and he explained to me the things he studied and was into (Things you think your best friend would tell you) and his parents did too.

His mom is a "Seeker" which is a person who can contact anyone from the dead, and his dad is a "Third eye" like me (Which would explain a lot of things). I asked him about what "Telepaths can do and he said "It is when my soul leaves my body and I can take over someone else." I asked if he could show me, but he said its dangers so I didn't ask again. But ever since I had that dream, I have had more like it and I always wrote them down in a binder I am 16 now and my dreams continue to happen but the ones I write down are the ones that changed my life.

P.S. I plan on writing again soon about Emily I see her in my dreams all the time and she tells me things that worry for my safety

2 comments:

  1. Do you keep a dream journal? Also, remember this: Dreams although at times are horrifying they also have meanings that are not exactly to do with the dream. Premonitions-are completely different, do you feel your dreams are warning you and/or giving you messages to pass to others?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often suffer "sleep paralasis" often. Many times during these episodes of feel a dark presence. It's terror to the 100th power!

    ReplyDelete

Comments that are spam get deleted. For everyone else, thank you for taking time to give us your thoughts :-)

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...