Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

The phone call

Info from the English WP http://en.wikipedia.o...Image via WikipediaWe all have dreams that either are just figments and fragments of our daily lives or imagination, and then there are the "other" dreams.  Not everyone has them, but many have. Dreams are often believed to be subtle ways of communication between the living and their loved ones that have passed.

One morning I woke up from a dream that was so real and odd and so out of left field I "had" to pay attention to it. My step-grandfather, Johnny was calling me on the phone in my dream. I remember in my dream picking up the phone and being given a message. Johnny was my grandmother husband on my father's side. His message was simply to make sure my father knew he needed to see about his mother.
The urgency and gravity was telepathically communicated to me through the dream. I awoke promptly and because the dream seemed and felt of great urgency I went straight to the kitchen to call my mother. I held the phone in my hand and placed the receiver up to my ear, and before I can dial a number I hear my mother's voice. "Mischelle?."

That was odd and took me aback that my mom was already on the phone and that I must have picked up the phone at the precise moment she dialed. My phone did not even have time to "ring."  I quickly uttered that I had a message for her and my dad, and that it was about our grandmother, when my mother interrupted "well that is the reason I am calling, your grandmother is in the hospital, and your daddy and I will be going to Beaufort today..."
Say what you want, but I will never ever doubt that spirits can and do communicate through dreams. It is not a "belief" to me, it is FACT.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are spam get deleted. For everyone else, thank you for taking time to give us your thoughts :-)

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...